Oregon Veterinary Conference
Save the Dates for the 2024 Oregon Veterinary Conference!
March 1 - 3, 2024 | Oregon State University | In-Person
Registration: Opens January 2024
CE Credits: Depending on how many sessions you attend over 3 days, you can earn approximately 15 credits. Veterinarians can earn the OVMEB-required 1 CE hour on the judicious use of antibiotics.
Online Sessions: We are reviewing options to see if we can provide some recorded sessions online after the conference, which would allow the opportunity to earn more credits. More information will be provided as we have it.
Exhibitors: Exhibitors from our last in-person event (2020) have received the 2024 OVC prospectus. They have the right of first refusal. After that period has ended, the exhibit hall will be open to new vendors. Contact us to be placed on the waiting list.
2024 OVC Speakers & Topics
- Dr. David Bruyette – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Beth Davidow – Emergency Medicine | Critical Care
- Dr. Butch KuKanich – Pharmacology
- Dr. Chris Pachel – Behavior
- Dr. Alyssa Sullivant – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Jennifer Warnock – Surgery
- Dr. Erica McKenzie – Internal Medicine
- More to come...
- Dr. Andi Lear – Bovine | Small Ruminant
- Dr. Erica McKenzie – Small Ruminant
- Dr. Ryan Scholz – State Veterinarian Update
- Dr. Kevin Washburn – Bovine | Small Ruminant
Practice Leadership & Team Development
- Brian Conrad – Effective Teams | 20/20 Vision | Client Fires | Complaints
- Dr. Stacee Santi – Client Loyalty & Communications
Technicians & Assistants
- April Bays,CVT, VTS (ECC) – Nursing
- Chantal Faraudo, CVT, CVPP – RESPOND CPR
- Katie Hastings, CVT, FFCP – Nursing
- Dr. Lori Teller – Telemedicine
- Jacob Kamins JD – Animal Cruelty
- Helen Beaman LCSW & Dr. Charles Hurty — Wellness
- Dr. Victoria Knutson
2023 Oregon Veterinary Conference Attendee Looking for Site Link?
Watch all 2023 OVC sessions on demand through December 31, 2023.
Already registered for the 2023 OVC but can't locate your attendee access e-mail? Contact us.