March 1 - 3, 2019
CH2M Hill Alumni Center & LaSells Stewart Center
Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
In conjunction with the Oregon Veterinary Conference
To access the ICHC proceedings, you will need the login information from your confirmation postcard, online registration receipt, or reminder e-mail. Already logged into our site as an OVMA member? Logout first, then login with the 2019 ICHC credentials.
To access the OVC proceedings, you will need the login information from your confirmation postcard, online registration receipt, or reminder e-mail. Already logged into our site as an OVMA member? Logout first, then login with the 2019 OVC credentials.
- Agnes Dadak, PhD, Institute of Pharmacology & Toxicology, University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria
- Julie Dechant, DVM, MS, DACVS, DACVECC, Associate Professor, Equine Emergency Surgery and Critical Care, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
- Sonja Franz, Dr. med vet, Clinic for Ruminants, University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria
- Anne Gemensky Metzler, DVM, MS, DACVO, Professor, Clinical Ophthalmology (Section Head), Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, The Ohio State University
- Abdul Jabbar, DVM, PhD, Faculty of Veterinary Science,The University of Melbourne
- Jeffrey Lakritz, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, the Vernon L. Tharp Professor in Food Animal Medicine, The Ohio State University
- Bob Van Saun, DVM, MS, PhD, DACT, DACVN, Extension Veterinarian and Professor of Veterinary Science, Penn State University
Travel & Lodging
We recommend that you make your lodging reservations as soon as possible, as there are many concurrent events at OSU during early March.
There is a $10 fee for parking on Friday in the Zone B&C lots near the conference facility. There is no charge on the weekend. For your convenience, you may want to purchase your parking pass for Friday in advance. Purchase a pass for Zones B&C.
Seating & Room Assignments
In most sessions, seating is theater style. To assist us in room assignments, please indicate on the registration form the OVC sessions you will be attending, if any.
Your CE certificate will be included in your registration packet that you receive onsite.